Wilson Combat CQB - SOLD!
This is the basic CQB, Wilson Combat's most popular model. The gun is in the que in Black on Black Armor-Tuff, but color and any other options can be changed prior to the beginning of production. Call Joe Rankin to reserve this gun or to configure it any way you prefer - 601-953-6615.
CQB Full Size
The CQB Full Size Pistol is the standard-bearer for our CQB family of pistols, and remains our most popular model. A thoroughly modernized version of the original 1911 design by John M. Browning, it is built in the original style but delivers the quality, reliability, and accuracy modern shooters demand – and is backed by our unmatched promise of performance and customer satisfaction.
Unless you customize and order differently, every CQB Full Size includes our Tactical Combat Sights with contrasting color tritium inserts front and rear, fully CNC machined internal parts, a hand-fitted match barrel, single-side tactical safety, High-Ride Beavertail grip safety, and a crisp trigger pull guaranteed to please. The full size frame provides a grip length that is comfortable and sure, and allows 8 round capacity. Our Armor-Tuff® finish assures resistance to adverse conditions, provides improved lubricity, withstands virtually any environmental challenges – it maintains the appearance that insures pride of ownership.
Whether your anticipated use is for defense, competition, or daily carry, why not experience the confidence that you will have with a Wilson Combat® CQB on your side?
Like all Wilson Combat® firearms, we custom build the CQB Full Size to meet your exact specifications - every part is hand-fit for reliability, performance, and accuracy.
Some of the features of this handgun include:
- All carbon-steel construction
- Single-side tactical safety
- High-Ride Beavertail Grip Safety, with raised Posi-Release™ tab
- Armor-Tuff® finish for the frame and slide, in matching or contrasting colors
- Diamondwood grips are standard
- Padded pistol rug (soft case) with Wilson Combat logo; outside flap-covered storage for 7 additional magazines on one side and 2, 6.5”x6.5”x1.5” zippered, padded pockets on the other side.
- Caliber 45
- Magazine Capacity 8 rd.
- Barrel Length 5"
- Overall Length 8.7"
- Sight Radius 6.6"
- Height 5.6"
- Width 1.3"
- Weight Empty 38.1 oz.
- Weight Loaded 46.2 oz.
- Hammer: #337B Ultralight
- Grip Safety: #298B High Ride Beavertail
- Ejector #34 Extended
- Thumb Safety: #6BN Extended Tactical
- Trigger: #190 Ultralight Crisp 3 1/2#-3 3/4# pull
- Magazine Well: Handfit and Contoured
- Feed Ramp: Polish & Bbl. Throated
- Magazine Release: #31T Extended Tactical
- Checkering: Frontstrap - High Cut 30LPI, Flat Main Spring Housing - 30LPI
- Grips: #351 Series, Specify Wood
- Sights: #463 Tactical Combat Pyramid
- Extractor: Polish and Adjust Bullet Proof®
- Ejection Port: Lower & Flare Back
- Springs: #26 Firing Pin Spring; #10G17 HD Recoil & Shok-Buff®
- Barrel: #33 Stainless Match w/bushing, handfit
- Fitting: Custom Fit Slide/Frame Rails
- Serrations: Cocking Serrations on Front & Rear of Slide
Finish & Extras
- De-Horn for Carry
- Armor-Tuff Black Slide & OD Green Frame
- 2 #47D 8rd Magazines
- Instructional Video & Color Manual
- #146 Nylon Pistol Rug
- Test Fire and Zero
Priced at $2550
Call to reserve this gun or customize it as your dream gun - 601-953-6615.